Monday, April 05, 2010

Que Sera Que Sera, between you and me


Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - Lost in Emotion

Addictive! Its our school's old college dance song, btw.


After all that fuss about spending 13 long hours in school today, I ended up going only for the last 6 hours. I would've have finished up much more of that painting if not for GP. Anyhow, there's an econs test tomorrow and I should... read up on abit I guess.

Oh, I stuck to that promise of reading on the bus (instead of playing taptap, stoning or sleeping). So I better sleep early and stick to that :)



& I haven't been saying sorry to people much because I'm afraid those situations don't call for it. Cause 'sorry' is meant to be genuine and when you're not really very extremely sorry, you shouldn't say it. (even if you ARE feeling apologetic)

People may think I'm rude but to me, that's better than giving absolutely no value to my 'sorry's. So if I really say that in the future, take a seriously. Thanks.

(but I use it whenever needed as an act of courtesy, just not when something bad happens but isn't bad enough) Making it up to that person might be a better option :)

I wanted to apologize for leaving you alone during consultation today and that you were in the situation as me yet you pressed on and I didn't (which kinda makes people go wth that's so unfair, I guess). Just wanted you to know :]

(and I don't usually praise people so if i do, I really mean it too)

No comments: